Even though an ASU student has contracted the 2019 novel coronavirus, at this point the virus has not spread, including the roomate of the infected person. So please do not panic. However, we recommend that if you have close contact with the infected person or his roomate recently, please monitor your own health condition and self isolate at home for 2 weeks
Other Recommendations 其他的建議:
1) Wash hands often w/ soap for at least 20 seconds 勤用肥皂洗手20秒.
2) No hand-shaking. Greet each other by nodding your head. 教會打招呼以拱手或點頭代替握手.
3) If you yourself or you have close contact with relatives/friends who went to Wuhan recently, please isolate yourself for 14 days at home. 如您或您接觸過的家人好友最近去過武漢，請自行在家隔離二週.
4) Wear a mask if you are sick, even just a flu or cold. Wearing a mask for protection is also ok. 就算不是武漢肺炎，如您有生病症狀，請戴口罩. 若您想帶口罩保護自己，也請不用覺得不好意思.
5) Do not panic, continue to pray for the situation in Wuhan as well as regions all over the world.不要驚慌，繼續為武漢及其他地方疫情禱告.
6) Do not post or spread news or theory unless it's 100% confirmed. 請不要轉傳沒有經過查證為100%確認的新聞或推論.
7) If you need any prayer for physical or emotional situation, please let your Pastor know. 若您健康或情緒有需要代禱的，請讓牧師知道.
8) All Sunday services and small groups/fellowships will meet regularly (excluding cancellations already announced) until further notice. But you are encouraged to leave promptly after each gathering or meal. 目前主日或小組團契聚會照常（除了已公佈的取消小組聚會以外），若取消會另行通知. 但請大家聚會或主日愛宴後就可離開，不要逗留.